Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Rome at your own pace with this hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Ticket options available for 24, 48 or 72
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- The route covers 8 stops for Rome’s must see attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
All tickets (same validates) will allow you to take advantage at a discounted rate. All bus lines have air conditioning and free WiFi.
Panoramic Route (pink double deck bus): Nine stops at Rome's must-see attractions. Make stops at Santa Maria Maggiore, Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Piazza Venezia, Vatican City, and Castel Sant'Angelo. Individual earphones are available to listen to the informative audio tour in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch. This route runs every 10 - 15 minutes from 8:30am to 6:40pm Monday through Thursday; through 8:45pm Friday through Sunday.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Since 6th Dec, 2021 the Green Pass is required to get on board.
- Hop on Hop off bus operates every day from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM (First bus from Largo Peretti, Last bus 6:50 PM from Termini). Buses depart every 15 minutes from Termini Station (Stop 1)
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands