Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a deep dive into Rome’s Jesuit art and architecture far from the crowds
- An art historian guide for insights into masterpieces by Jesuit Andrea Pozzo
- Visit the mother church of the Jesuit order and tomb of founder St. Ignatius
- See one of the most dazzling works of trompe l'oeil optical illusion in Rome
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.