- Explore the Rome of Audrey Hepburn and Federico Fellini on a 1960s-style tour
- See the popular hangouts of celebrities and intellectuals of the era
- Visit the Trevi Fountain and other locations featured in the film 'La Dolce Vita'
- Fun and fashionable way to learn about Rome in the 20th century
Departure & Return
Just in front of Harry's Bar ( Porta Pinciana is in front of you)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience