Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide down the big column in front of the entrance of the Basilica. The guide will be holding a sign written "STREET FOOD TOUR". Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes early. This is key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Moderate quantity of walking and stairs to be climbed
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- This tour does NOT accomodate gluten or dairy-free diets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Street Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience