Explore our promoted experiences
- All food and drinks tastings included
- Walking tour lets you get to know the neighborhoods on foot
- Historical and culinary commentary from a guide
- Visit neighborhoods that many tourists never find
Departure & Return
Please meet the tour guide at the Pasticceria Regoli, a pastry shop located in Via dello Statuto 60 in Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund;
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour does not accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan participants;
- The tour takes place rain or shine;
- Since you will be entering in a church, dress code needs to be suitable (shoulders and knees covered);
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.