Explore our promoted experiences
- Vatican kids and adults tour with entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the long main entrance line to enter the Vatican Museums
- Hear fun facts about the Vatican’s artwork and sculptures
- See vehicles used by the popes in the Vatican Carriage Pavilion
- Enjoy access to the Sistine Chapel, a Vatican highlight
Departure & Return
Vatican Museums entrance, by the white monumental door topped by the statues of Michelangelo and Raphael. Your guide will be showing a sign with your name. Address: Viale Vaticano, Rome Directions: Near Metro Station: Cipro or Ottaviano RED LINE A
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Skip the line tours are a must if you have limited time and if you have children I highly recommend this tour." See review