- Spend an evening on a rooftop terrace by Piazza Navona, listening to opera
- Sip on a drink of your choice: prosecco, red wine, or an alcohol-free option
- Snack on Italian cheese as part of your aperitivo while the opera music plays
- Head up to La Grande Bellezza terrace for impressive views of Rome
Departure & Return
Departure PointTerrazza Borromini dates not avaiable, Via di Santa Maria dell'Anima, 30, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Photos are allowed during the concert without flash, and video is allowed during the tour only
- Recommended dress code is formal, but not required
- Your tickets will be held at the box office (opens 15 minutes before the concert) for collection on the day of the performance
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma Opera Omnia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience