Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset walking tour of Rome’s public squares
- Stroll to several piazzas including di Trevi, della Rotonda and Navona
- See the Spanish Steps and make a wish at Trevi Fountain
- Hear commentary by a professional art historian as the guide
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of Santa Maria del Popolo Church, Piazza del Popolo. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your guide will be holding a "Mea Tours" sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior tour departure
- In winter time, please carry a coat with you and an umbrella in case of rain
- In summer time, please carry a bottle of water and an umbrella to shade during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms