Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour private tour of baroque Rome
- Learn about Caravaggio, Bernini, Michelangelo, and Raphael
- See Bernini’s angels at the Church of St. Andrew of the Fratte
- Admire an optical illusion of a dome inside the Church of St. Ignatius
- Visit Piazza Navona and the Church of St. Luis of the French
- Enjoy a tour with an attentive guide, just for your sole group
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On your 3-hour tour, you’ll stroll with your guide around the city on the trail of Bernini, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, and Raphael — some of the masters of Italy’s Renaissance and baroque periods.
Visit the 17th-century Church of St. Andrew of the Fratte to gaze at its Bernini-sculpted angels, then check out the painted optical illusion of a dome at the Church of St. Ignatius. Step inside the Church of St. Mary over Minerva to admire its art and architecture, and take in acclaimed pieces of artwork by Caravaggio, Sansovino, and Raphael at the Church of St. Agostino.
More Caravaggio treasures await in Piazza Navona at the Church of St. Luis of the French. As you take in the highlights of each place of worship, you’ll learn about the wealth of baroque artwork that can be found around the capital.
After roughly three hours, your tour ends in central Rome at a place that's convenient for both your guide and group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: Your driver can pick you up in your central located hotel in Rome with an extra price. Please just inform us in order to arrange and provide all the informarion
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience