11 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine stunning Italian scenery with one of the country’s most fascinating historical sites on this private day trip from Rome to Positano and Pompeii with your own transport and driver. Start with the UNESCO World Heritage–listed archaeological site of Pompeii for an exploration of its volcanic ruins. Then hit the Amalfi Coast to visit the seaside village of Positano, where you are free to enjoy its charms on your own. When booking, you have the option to include a guided tour of Pompeii; otherwise, explore the ruins independently.
- Private day trip to Pompeii and Positano from Rome
- Explore the well-preserved streets of Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Browse elegant boutiques and stroll along the beautiful beach in Positano
- Enjoy free time at each Amalfi Coast stop to sightsee at your own pace
- Relax with private transport in an air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional guide (if option selected)
Professional informative English-speaking driver
Private vehicle for the day
Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
Food and drinks
Entrance fee to Pompeii (15 euros approx.