Explore our promoted experiences
- A direct private transfer to ensure you make your sail time
- Flexible pick-up time at Fiumicino based on your flight schedule
- Drop-off and luggage assistance at the Civitavecchia cruise ship port
- Optional upgrade to include a driving tour of Rome in your transfer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver will meet you near the Meeting Point just outside baggage claim area with a sign with your name on
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Each transfer duration time: about 1 hour in total (exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Oversized luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff