Explore our promoted experiences
- Food tasting walking tour of Rome
- Visit Rome’s Trastevere district and the Campo dei Fiori market
- Sample Italian specialties like mozzarella, pizza, and gelato
- Tuck into a hearty pasta lunch with wine and prosecco at a local osteria
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The tour begins at the Portico d’Ottavia behind Rome's main Synagogue at Via del Portico d’Ottavia, 29. Your guide will be standing in front of the ancient arch holding a "What a Life Tours" sign. Remember Rome’s streets can be confusing so we recommend allowing for extra time in case you get lost.
The tour ends at the final stop for gelato on the food tour. You will be in the heart of the Trastevere neighborhood for more exploring, as well as close to taxis and public transportation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more instructions on how to return to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Venues visited during your tour are subject to change
- Please inform us in advance if you food allergies or dietary restrictions so that we can accommodate your needs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY What a Life Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience