Explore our promoted experiences
- Have lunch the way locals do, with quality street food specialties
- Top-selling walking food tour in Rome is a family favorite
- Benefit from a guide who shares insider know-how on Rome’s cuisine
- Discover the side streets of Campo de' Fiori, one of the city’s main squares
Departure & Return
Our Tour starts on time. Please be at Piazza Farnese in front of the church Santa Brigida 15 minutes before. When it’s time to start, our guide will begin the walking tour.
The tour ends by Ponte Sisto, minutes away from Campo de' Fiori and Trastevere. It is close to public transportation services and taxis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We cannot accommodate gluten-free diets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local Aromas - Rome Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.