Explore our promoted experiences
- Fast-track entry to Vatican City attractions, saving you hours queuing for tickets
- 3-day hop-on hop-off Rome open bus ticket included
- General admission to two attractions and discounted entry to more than 30 sights, museums, monuments, and attractions in Rome
- Travel card for unlimited travel on public transport in Rome with complimentary guidebook and map
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
O.R.P. Collection Desk - Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St Peter's Basilica) Open: Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 17.00
O.R.P. Collection Desk - Piazza di Porta S.Giovanni, (St John in the Lateran Basilica) - inside the Basilica on the right Open: Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 17.00
O.R.P. Collection Desk - Carcer Tullianum, Clivo Argentario (Cancer Tullianum) Open: Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 17.00
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Points
What To Expect
With the Omnia Card, you can access St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums with fast-track entry so you won’t waste time standing in the general admission queue, before being wowed by the masterpieces inside, including the world-renowned Sistine Chapel. The Omnia Card also lets you take advantage of a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour for easy transportation around the city with dozens of stops, such as the Colosseum and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Use the Roma Pass for general admission to your choice of two out of the following attractions: Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill; the Capitoline Museums; Castel Sant’Angelo; or the Museum of Rome. Enjoy discounted entry to additional Rome attractions, including dozens of museums and galleries, as well as a Rome travelcard to use on buses and metro trains. Please note: The Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine require a reservation (see more in Additional Info).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Pre-booking at the Colosseum is mandatory to all Rome Pass holders, and it is highly advisable to book well in advance of your trip to Rome. There are 3 ways to pre-book:
- Via call centre
- In person at the Roman Forum/Palatine ticket office (only on the same day, subject to availability)
- There is an additional cost for booking online and via the call centre of €2 per person. Booking at the Coliseum ticket offices on the day is free of charge. However pre-booking in advance of your trip is highly advisable as this is an extremely popular attraction.
- You will get the full instructions on how to book your Coliseum entry with your voucher after purchase.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child passes (6-17 yrs old) do not include the Roma Pass (entry to 2 Rome landmarks of choice), nor a travelcard. Many museums in Rome are free for under 18s, and travel in Rome is free for under 10 yrs old.
- For any accompanying children under 6 yrs old please check with each individual attraction or tour whether infants are accepted and/or need to pay an entrance fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go City - Italy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "For a short stay essential not to queue - every moment valuable." See review