Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day outlet shopping trip in Rome
- Shop more than 200 brands
- Deep discounts up to 70%
- Explore with a shopping assistant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private vehicle
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Castel Romano Designer Outlet, you’ll have the whole day to explore the shops. Stop by the Luxury Plaza, where a cluster of world-class brands look out over an elegant open square and fountain. There are tailoring services onsite, an Adventure Playground for children three years and up, and plenty of cafes and restaurants to refuel for an afternoon of shopping for discounted brand-name clothes.
Throughout the day, you’ll have a shopping assistant to help with anything you need. And non-European Union citizens take note: products purchased at the Castel Romano Designer Outlet are eligible for a tax refund upon leaving the European Union.
At the end of your shopping day, meet the driver for the return trip to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Semi Private Tour
- The pick-up is provided only for hotels located inside Aurelian Walls, so it is important to communicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in the best way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff