Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the Babington's Tea Room, right at the bottom of the Spanish Steps. The guide holds a sign/flag with the tour company logo. Is gently required to show 20 mins before at the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All participants who are 12 years and older must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by uploading either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months to either the Green Pass or Covid Certificate app
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Walkers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience