Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of an electrically assisted bicycle
- Experience a different side of Rome, cycling in relaxation away from the traffic
- Discover hidden spots and little alleys while you take in Rome's unique atmosphere
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people for a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You can easily reach us using the A-line subway, getting off at Metro MANZONI (our shop is a 10-minute walk from there); or using the B-line subway, getting off at Metro COLOSSEUM (our shop is a 10/15-minute walk from there).
What To Expect
In addition to the famous attractions included in your biking itinerary, such as the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, Venezia Square, and the Capitoline Hill, with a view of the Roman Forum, (depending on the tour route) your guide also highlights lesser-known spots like hidden passageways and ancient walls, and occasionally stops so you can enjoy great sights and photo ops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will cover an area of approximately 8,5 miles (14km). The difficulty level of the tour is leisure (or intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle).
- Excepting infants of less than 12 months (who cannot take part in the tour), there is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) come on the tour free of charge
- For children aged 5-8 years a child extension (child streamliner) is provided.
- Children aged 9 and above can autonomously ride on an appropriately sized e-bike.
- All participants in the tour are required to wear a helmet (provided for free).
- Are the tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic.
- Minimum of 4 participants applies (total number of participants on tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are only 3 passengers (or less) on the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or full refund.
- Please note: In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the company reserves the right to substitute one or more of the included highlights with alternative ones.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TopBike Rental and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff