Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour Segway tour of central Rome
- Learn the city’s history and secrets from a knowledgeable guide
- Admire Rome’s iconic ancient monuments including the Pantheon
- See the Trevi Fountain and other masterpieces of Baroque public art
- Easily cover long distances while avoiding fatigue
- Great overview and introduction to the city
Departure & Return
Just in the heart of Rome! 2 min walk from Piazza Venezia, 5 min walk from the Pantheon, Campo de Fiori or Jewish Ghetto.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Segways are appropriate for most people aged between 15 years and 70 years.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It's a must do when you visit Rome, you get to see so many places." See review