Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Rome on a small-group bike tour and stop to sample local food
- A headset lets you hear the guide as you ride
- A maximum of seven participants makes it easy for the group to navigate the busy streets
- Traveling by bike lets you see more than you can on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Tramway line 8 , bus H, bus 64, bus 46 Taxi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vehicles have daily maintainance and checks
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- we have small city bikes , passenger's weight should not be over 100/110 kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landimension Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands