- An express tour to see tick off the main sights in Rome's historic center
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain and admire the Pantheon's interiors
- End at dinner time in Piazza Navona, lined with restaurants and cafés
- Convenient starting point near the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Departure & Return
Please meet us at Trajan’s Column. Your guide will be waiting at the top of the steps underneath the pine trees holding a yellow Carpe Diem Rome flag. Please arrive 10 minutes priorly. Late arrivals will not be eligible for refunds. Please ensure to check local Covid-19 rules before attending.
Piazza Navona is Rome's arguably most famous square. Multiple restaurants line the square if you want to take a table with a view. No need for dinner reservations for this night! Let us point you in the direction of Rome's finest eateries, bars, and rooftop terraces in the neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms