- Evening walking tour of Rome
- Discover top city attractions such as the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- Marvel at ancient government buildings from the Roman Empire at the Forum on Capitoline Hill
- Admire the exterior of the world-famous Colosseum illuminated at night, widely considered Rome’s most iconic site
- Gain insight into the Italian capital’s fascinating history
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Outside metro station “Colosseo” B LINE, in the front of the green newsstand. Please remember to show up 20 minutes before the tour departure time.
What To Expect
Your first stop is at the Pantheon, where you can snap pictures of the beautiful structure under the moonlight. Afterward, follow your guide to the nearby Trevi Fountain, a true icon of the city and one of its most valued treasures. If you’d like, you can drop a coin in the fountain for luck before moving on (own expense).
Continue following your guide to Capitoline Hill, and catch a glimpse of the Roman Forum and its famous ruins that are still standing from the days of the Roman Empire.
Your last stop is at the impressively large Colosseum. Once a place that was packed with crowds and booming gladiator fights, it now serves as a reminder of ancient Roman history. Your guide shows you around its exterior walls as you learn little-known facts about the amphitheater.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage NOT available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicom Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff