- 2-hour walking tour of historic Rome at night
- Explore the city's pedestrian streets that cars cannot access
- See famous monuments like the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- Admire these renowned attractions illuminated against the night sky
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Visit some of historic Rome's top attractions, including the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and more. Enjoy more personalized attention from your guide in a group of no more than 15 people. Explore on foot through some of Rome's pedestrian streets that cars cannot reach.
This tour is an excellent way to start your stay in Rome, and a perfect way to start an evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience