- Full-day tour to see Roman highlights: Vatican Museums, the Colosseum, and ancient Rome
- Skip-the-line access to all attractions lets you bypass the crowds
- Includes pickup and lunch at a local restaurant
- See Rome's most important highlights in single tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Head for the Vatican Museums, where you'll skip the long entry lines and the crowds to follow your tour guide directly inside. Explore the 54 galleries, including the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano, the Museo Gregoriano Etrusco, the Museo Chiaramonti, and the Museo Pio-Clementino, among others.
Enter the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo's famous ceiling fresco and learn about the events that still take place there, such as the Papal conclave.
Stop to visit a local restaurant for lunch before continuing to the afternoon portion of your tour.
Again, skip the line for the Colosseum and explore the massive amphitheater with your guide, learning about its history as a source of entertainment for ancient Roman citizens.
Discover the Capitol Hill, the actual site of the Mayor of Rome, and offering the most beautiful view on the Roman Forum.
Then, you'll have the opportunity to visit Palatine Hill, the place of foundation of Rome and the Roman Forum from the inside, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays at security checks when entering the Colosseum
- This tour visits religious sites, and a dress code will be enforced. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats allowed
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- due to shorter daylight, from October 27 the visit to the Palatine Hill will be replaced with an external explanation from the Capitoline Hill
- Please be advise that from the 27th of October 2019 the Colosseum tour starts at 02:00 pm
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience