Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the lines at the Colosseum and Roman Forum by booking in advance
- Enjoy the services of a family-focused guide
- Treasures hunts, games, and multimedia tools keep kids entertained
- Small group limited to 13 provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Just outside Colosseo underground station, ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument). If you get the metro (Line B) just go outside, if you take a taxi, it will leave you on the upper floor, so you should go downstairs to reach the ground floor and the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Wear confortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience