Explore our promoted experiences
- Catacombs and crypts small-group tour of Rome
- Visit the Catacombs of San Callisto or San Sebastiano
- Learn about Rome’s early Christian history and traditions
- See the bizarre bone decorations of the Capuchin Crypt
- Discover life and death themes in the Crypt of the Three Skeletons
- Enjoy a small-group experience with just eight people per group
Departure & Return
Near San Clemente Basillica Address: Via Celimontana, 7. It is in front of Ristorante Naumachia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No minimum age requirement
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The tour operates in English; if another language is preferred, book 2 weeks in advance and make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box
- Dress code: No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.