Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free shared transfer from Civitavecchia Port to Rome
- Travel directly to Rome: Avoid dragging your luggage on public transport
- Service is available 24/7, making it easy to reach Rome whenever needed
- Vehicles are wheelchair- and stroller-accessible. Child seats available
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The pick up time has to be confirmed.
- In case a specific timetable for the transfer was not provided, reference is made to the time of disembarkation.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If there are customers with wheelchairs, communicate during the booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff