- Colosseum guided tour with skip-the-line access (entrance fee itself is not included)
- Avoid the long wait to get inside
- Learn about the Colosseum's history and engineering from a knowledgeable guide
- Hear tales of bloody gladiator battles that once took place here
Departure & Return
The meeting point to start the private sightseeing tour is in Largo di Villa Peretti near Termini Train Station a few steps from the Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme Museo Nazionale Romano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You are required to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time. If you arrive at the departure time or later you will NOT be able to attend the tour and will not receive a refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized