- Skip-the-line access to Rome's Colosseum
- Head straight into the Arena, where gladiators once fought
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station, take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Please walk down on Via Cavour and just before arriving in Largo Corrado Ricci turn left in via del Colosseo and walking up on Via del Colosseo you will see a little square with the restaurant and our office. This is Via Frangipane 30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour will average 16 people (with a maximum of 24 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might lose the entrance at the Colosseum or a part of the tour
- The order of the visit of the itinerary might change
- There might be a slight change in the departure timing. In this case we will call you in advance.
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Please note that due to summer heatwaves the duration of the tour may vary slightly depending on the needs of the group.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We certainly covered some ground so wear comfortable walking shoes and I daresay in summer it would get very hot so hats and water would be a necessity." See review
- "Make sure you have good walking shoes on and are in good physical condition as one will be going up and down multiple steps and hills" See review
- "It is a lot of history to know in a short period of time, so I recommend seeking small groups, which will make me return to know more and enjoy the guide's knowledge." See review