- Save hours of waiting with a skip-the-line admission ticket to the Vatican in Rome
- A great choice for first-time visitors and travelers that prefer to explore independently
- Explore one of Europe's top attractions at your own pace
- Choose from several departure times and upgrade to include a guided tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and under are entitled to free access to the Vatican Museums (with proof of age)
- Children aged 6-18 are entitled to a reduced entry fee (see tour and ticket pricing) and must provide proof of age.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- At least 4 people are required for the guided tour options to take place.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked start time. Tickets are time sensitive and we cannot accomodate late arrivals.
- Entrance into St. Peter's Basilica is separate from the Vatican Museums and is not included in your ticket. Entrance to the Basilica is free and does not require a ticket.
- You must show a "Basic Green Pass" or equivalent to enter the Vatican Museums. The only foreign (extra-EU) certificated accepted are vaccination certificates.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff.
- The use of a FFP2 mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring your own FFP2 mask. No other kinds of masks will be accepted.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- Guests with a certified disability of over 75% are entitled to free entrance to the Vatican and do not require a ticket. For guests who are not self-sufficient, free entry is extended to a companion.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Don't hesitate to use this service for skip the line at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel 🙏" See review
- "This gets you in very quick as the queues are massive first thing on a morning so you skip all that." See review
- "The line for those who didn't make reservations was over 3 hours long; highly recommend a skip the line reservation!" See review