Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line tickets so you can spend more time admiring the art
- Visit with a guide to see the most important works in the vast museum collection
- See the statue of the she-wolf suckling Remus and Romulus, symbol of Rome
- Views over the Roman Forum from Piazza del Campidoglio outside the museum
Departure & Return
Piazza del Campidoglio, at the horse statue of Marcus Aurelius
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours with Local Guide Marta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience