- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome
- Save time by pre-purchasing a ticket that allows for speedy entry to one of Rome’s most popular sights
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo’s ceiling frescoes
- Admire paintings by Italian legends including Raphael and Caravaggio
- See the vast art collections on a self-guided tour with all-day access
What To Expect
The vast complex contains many treasures, but the Sistine Chapel is a must-see. Take in the famous site where Michelangelo painted his legendary ceiling frescoes and the Last Judgement, iconic images in the history of Western art.
Other highlights include the Vatican Pinacoteca, a gallery built for Pope Pius XI by the architect Luca Beltrami. It contains masterpieces by painters including Caravaggio, Raphael, Pietro Lorenzetti, Fra' Angelico, Titian and others. You can also take in the Vatican Biblioteque; the classical sculptures of Museo Pio-Clementino; the Etruscan Museums; and the dazzling candelabra in the Gallery of Chandeliers. Step into the Gallery of Maps to discover the work of early cartographers, and visit rooms with frescoes by Raphael in the pope’s private chambers.
The complex includes facilities such as a restaurant where you can take a break from sightseeing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please ensure you arrive on time as your ticket is only valid for the date indicated on your voucher and at 11 am (no flexible entrance)
- Please note that this is not a guided tour; your ticket entitles you to explore the Vatican Museums at your own pace enjoying our special skip the line
- Audio guides with pre-recorded commentary are available for rent in the lobby of the Vatican Museums
- Facilities at the Vatican Museums include restrooms and a restaurant
- Please dress appropriately to visit a religious site; access to the Vatican Museums is permitted only to those dressed in suitable attire (no sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, or hats).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Must get a ticket to skip the line, the regular line went way down the road." See review