Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
This tour begins outside the Colosseo Metro station (ground level) situated on line B. Your guide will be holding a sign with our ‘What a Life Tours’ logo on it. Please remember that Rome’s streets can be confusing, so we recommend allowing extra time in case you get lost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY What a Life Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands