Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day cooking class and market visit in Rome
- Explore a market and discover key ingredients used in Italian cuisine
- Watch a professional chef and learn how to make pizza and pasta
- Eat your creations and sip on wine from the Lazio region
- Make use of a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Leave the market and head to the cooking venue where your masterclass takes place. With the help of a pro chef, then prepare a pasta or pizza dish from scratch. Mix up the ingredients, experiment with different flavors to create your ideal dish, and hear fun tips to help you cook like an Italian.
Take a seat when the class ends, then savor your creations with the rest of your group. Sip on local wine from the surrounding Lazio area, and chat about Italian food with your chef and group. Your experience then ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of any specific allergies at time of booking
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands