Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group Segway tour of Rome
- An fun and eco-friendly way to explore the Eternal City
- Learn about Rome's rich history from a knowledgeable guide
- Roll through piazzas and past ancient monuments
- Includes a brief lesson in riding the self-balancing electric scooter
- Choose from three different themed tour itineraries
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Rome, near Castel Sant'Angelo Address: The pedestrian zone of Castel Sant'Angelo Directions: Tour departs from right side of pedestrian zone of Castel Sant'Angelo. When you are in front of the entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo (National Museum), we are on the right side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a segway
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A point of attention, at 4:30 pm (December) it was already dark, so the view of some points became impaired, now also gave us the opportunity to see the monuments at night, and some are very beautiful illuminated." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews