Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (12 maximum) ensures a personal experience
- Save time with skip-the-line entrance to major attractions
- Includes an Italian lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Rome hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due the covid 19 restrictions the direct passage from the Sistine chapel to the basilica is not allowed. a car will wait for you at the exit of the Vatican Museums to go to St. Peter's Basilica. no drop off at the hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands