- 1.5-hour Trastevere walking tour
- See a neighborhood away from Rome's crowded center
- Learn about Roman history
- Includes samples of local gelato
- Small group tour for a personal experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Walk down quiet alleyways past Trastevere’s colorful, historic houses, and see a lineup of the neighborhood’s highlights including Vicolo del Cinque, the Palazzo San Callisto, Piazza Sant’Egidio, Antico Forno della Renella, and Santa Maria in Trastevere, one of Rome’s oldest churches.
The final stop on your walking tour is a beloved gelato shop, or gelateria, that some consider to be the best spot for Roman gelato (you can judge for yourself, as samples are included in this tour). At the end of the walking tour, keep exploring Trastevere on your own, or head to the nearest bus or taxi station with the guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, though there are uneven surfaces
- The guide speaks fluent English
- Approximately 1.5 km of walking is involved
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes, as most of the streets are paved with cobblestones
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.