- Guided day trip from Rome to Tivoli
- Stroll around Hadrian's Villa, filled with statues, pillars, and temples
- Marvel at the lush gardens of the Villa d'Este and learn about Renaissance-era life here
- Indulge in a hearty lunch at a local restaurant
- Ride from Rome to Tivoli in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
Departure & Return
The tour will meet at Rome Your Way office in Via Marsala 82 (near Termini station). Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
What To Expect
Take a guided walking tour of Hadrian's Villa, a lavish palace where the Roman emperor officially moved in AD 128. Marvel at the ruins of temples and theaters, swimming pools and steam rooms. With a guide at your side, learn about what daily life at the villa was like nearly 2,000 years ago.
After touring the ancient estate, indulge in a delicious Roman lunch at a local restaurant and then get acquainted with the opulent Villa d'Este, an erstwhile Benedictine convent that was turned into a Renaissance palace by Cardinal Ippolito II d'Este, son of Lucrezia Borgia. Wander through the palace's verdant, highly manicured gardens and take delight in the famed Fountain of Neptune.
After touring the villa, hop back on the bus for the return back to Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this tour runs with a minimum of 6 partecipants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Way Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized