Explore our promoted experiences
- A half-day Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto tour, with Italian aperitivo
- Listen to in-depth historical background from your art historian guide
- Cover thousands of years of history, from Roman ruins to medieval churches
- Unwind after your tour with an all-inclusive cocktail with snacks
Departure & Return
Meet in front of Santa Maria in Trastevere Church, Piazza Santa Maria, Trastevere, Rome. Your guide will be holding a "Mea Tours" sign
End your tour in the Campo de' Fiori, unless otherwise advised at the start of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tipical Italian Aperitif with cocktail or wine or soft drinks are included in the Tour rate. For all those under age, alchool will be not allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff