Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour walking tour of underground Rome
- Venture beneath the streets of Rome to explore little-known Roman ruins
- See the Stadium of Domitian, the Pantheon and Hadrian’s Temple
- Stroll around Piazza Navona and admire the Trevi Fountain
- Learn more about Rome’s ancient history and empire from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide on Piazza Navona, between Bernini's Four Rivers Fountain and the Church of St. Agnes. They will be holding a "Mea Tours" sign
Tour ends at the Rinascente Store
What To Expect
Back at street level, stroll over to the Pantheon and pose for photos before the mighty Temple of all the Gods. See Hadrian's Temple and trace the path of the ancient Roman streets that run beneath the now-iconic landmark.
Pause to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain – said to ensure that you will one day return to Rome – on the way to explore the Vicus Caprarius. Nearby, marvel over a Roman insula, surrounded by the walls of today’s Via di S.Vincenzo and Via del Lavatore. Learn how the area was a swamp in ancient times, before playing a part in the construction of the Virgo aqueduct, which still supplies the water to many of Rome’s fountains, including the Trevi Fountain.
With your imagination stoked and your mind spinning with tales of ancient Rome, bid your guide farewell and end your tour in the Piazza de Trevi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- The tour is mono-lingual
- Please note: a minimum number of participant is required for this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The nice thing is you can avoid the heat in the summer and the rain in the winter." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews