- Fast-track tickets allow for time to visit three ancient sites in one tour
- Visit with a guide to avoid getting overwhelmed by the vast sites
- Interesting historic insights for a more engaging visit
- A small-group tour for a relaxed pace and individual attention
Departure & Return
Please meet us in front the Arch of Constantine. Your guide will be holding a Yellow Carpe Diem Rome flag. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time. Late arrivals will not be eligible for refunds. Please also ensure to check local Covid-19 regulations before attending.
The tour will finish in the Roman Forum where you will be left to either leave or spend more time exploring the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms