- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums, with included entrance
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Avoid hours-long lines with priority admission tickets
- Gain insight into the history behind the museums and masterpieces
Departure & Return
Get off at "Ottaviano" Stop on Metro A line.From the station, walk on Via Ottaviano following the indication to St. Peter square.When you arrive across at Via Germanico, go to the right follow the street.After 100 mtr,Via Vespasiano will be on your left. At the number 28, you will find our office.
What To Expect
Skip the often-long entry lines and follow your guide to see the highlights of the Vatican Museums, including the Raphael Rooms. Enter the Sistine Chapel, where you see Michelangelo's most famous work.
Please note: A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Departure times may vary
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 as proof of age
- If you arrive late you might lose the entrance at the Vatican Museums
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Skipping the line is the way to go since there were many people waiting in line and it was only 9 a.m." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews