- Family-friendly Vatican tour with a private guide
- Enjoy commentary from a guide who keeps children engaged and interested
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to marvel at Michelangelo's ceiling fresco
- Skip-the-line entry allows you to bypass the admission queue
Departure & Return
Get off at "Ottaviano" Stop on Metro A line.From the station, walk on Via Ottaviano following the indication to St. Peter square.When you arrive across at Via Germanico, go to the right follow the street.After 100 mtr, Via Vespasiano will be on your left. At the number 28, you will find our office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant from 0 to 5 years old are free of charge. Kids aged 6 years old and older pay as adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please be on time to avoid losing entry and thus missing the tour.
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please make sure you ask the guide any curiosities you may have during the tour, we want to ensure you have the very best experience!
- Please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- No shorts above the knees, no sleeveless t-shirts are permitted, no big backpacks are allowed, no big umbrellas are permitted, no pointed objects are allowed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We sincerely recommend this tour with Manuela for anyone visiting the Vatican, especially with children or the elderly." See review