Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time with pre-purchased tickets to the multimedia Rome Experience show
- A summary of the history and evolution of the Eternal City in just an hour
- Audio, video, and interactive elements that will captivate the whole family
- Convenient location in the city center and multiple showings daily
Departure & Return
Departure PointWelcome To Rome, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 203, 00186 Rome Italy
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- La biglietteria chiude un'ora prima.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome To Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff