Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy-to-pedal E-bikes: travel further and save energy for sightseeing
- Visit the Park of the Aqueducts, which most tour itineraries miss
- Magnificent views of Rome’s countryside along the Appian Way
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
tour departs at the e-bike rental office, 10 minutes walking distance from the Roman Forum and Termini station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Make sure you feel comfortable about riding mainly on uneven paths
- A short training session to get confident on the e-Bike is mandatory before the tour starts. Safety first!
- Maximum age is 70 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome in tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.