Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive introduction to the city on a 1.5-hour walking tour
- Insider tips and recommendations from a Rovinj-born guide
- Easy-to-find central meet-up location
- Intimate small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
We will be waiting for you at Pietra Ive street, just in front of the 2nd world war memorial (white, rectangular, slim structure). Impossible to miss as we will be wearing a white shirt with the Rovinj Walking Tours logo. Arrive 5 minutes before the tour, please.
The tour will end in front of the major Rovinj church, right at the top of the hill.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rovinj Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms