Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to cook a strudel and a Salzburger Nockerl
- Hear tips from a pro chef and discover how to handle the pastry
- Savor a warming bowl of goulash soup, followed by your desserts
- Small-group cooking experience, limited to just five people per group
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Johann Bauer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands