- Guided, afternoon tour of the Bavarian Alps above Obersalzberg
- Get a glimpse of Eagle's Nest, the remains of Hitler's mountain compound
- Stroll around Echo Lake (Konigsee)
- Visit to Berchtesgaden Village
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) / 5020 Salzburg - please arrive 15 minutes prior tour departure
What To Expect
Continue along the Königssee, or King’s Lake, nestled among the mountains. Hop out for a picturesque stroll along the lake with plenty of time to snap photos.
Visit the charming village of Berchtesgaden on the return journey, enjoying some time to walk the streets and rest your legs at a local café or tavern to purchase refreshments. Your tour will conclude back in Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms