Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit one of the world’s biggest ice caves, in Werfen
- Hassle-free day with entrance ticket included
- You’ll explore the caves with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Flexible tour—choose to hike or get a gondola lift to the cave entrance
Departure & Return
Meeting point at Salzburg Sightseeing Kiosk
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law. Please bring your own mask.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Sightseeing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands