Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore San Gimignano with a guide so you won't miss the top attractions
- Learn about the town's long history
- A walking tour saves you the hassle of needing directions or a map
- Private tour provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point in San Gimignano in front of Porta San Giovanni
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Participants will walk medium distances
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for variable weather conditions
- In case of wheelchairs and pushchairs, please inform us in advance, so that the tour can be organised in the best possible way
- Due to strikes or force majeure, we reserve the right to change the itinerary
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands