Explore our promoted experiences
- Local, family experience in rural Italy
- Learn about wine-making and visit the cellars
- Selection of local products such as cold cuts, cheese, bruschetta
- Includes tastings of three different wines
Departure & Return
Only one kilometer away from crowdy San Gimignano, you can find us walking on the Via Vecchia or driving on the Sp1.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Guardastelle - Agriturismo and vineyard
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff